Link to the individual projects available
I don't include figures but many things happening.
EEG VR research, AR, NASA Ocean project, and more!
Please send me an email if you would like to discuss the collaboration.
Coherent Multimodal Instrument Design (Ph.D. Thesis)
Coming soon.. (2024)
• Summer internship at Nokia Bell Labs. Experiments in Art and Technology (EAT)
- Acoustic signal processing and machine learning task
Obtaining room acoustic information from sound sources received by microphones.
- Conducted an intensive study with a single & multi-channel based algorithm
using a deep neural network. (Published in IEEE IC-NIDC and Acta Acust united Ac)
- Developed an estimation algorithm for dereverberation and acoustic model
Reproducing audio to utilize binaural audio signals with two loudspeakers by
offsetting the crosstalk components
- Developed crosstalk cancellation algorithms based on HRTF with low sensitivity.
- Participated in a national project exclusively; Information Technology Research Centre: Center for Ultra Realistic Audio Technologies (ITRC: CURAT)
Synthesis of audio signals with directivity using multiple loudspeakers.
- Developed an adaptive multi-channel audio spatialization algorithm (MATLAB)