Link to the individual projects available
Entangled: Multi-user interactive system in virtual 3D spaces using the machine learning-based gestural recognition of smartphones
Coherent Multimodal Instrument Design (WIP)
Coming soon.. (2023)
• Summer internship at Nokia Bell Labs. Experiments in Art and Technology (EAT)
- Acoustic signal processing and machine learning task
• Reverberation time estimation using machine learning:
Obtaining room acoustic information from sound sources received by microphones.
- Conducted an intensive study with a single & multi-channel based algorithm
using a deep neural network. (Published in IEEE IC-NIDC and Acta Acust united Ac)
- Developed an estimation algorithm for dereverberation and acoustic model
Reproducing audio to utilize binaural audio signals with two loudspeakers by
offsetting the crosstalk components
- Developed crosstalk cancellation algorithms based on HRTF with low sensitivity.
- Participated in a national project exclusively; Information Technology Research Centre: Center for Ultra Realistic Audio Technologies (ITRC: CURAT)
• Multi-channel audio spatialization:
Synthesis of audio signals with directivity using multiple loudspeakers.
- Developed an adaptive multi-channel audio spatialization algorithm (MATLAB)